Sunday, November 3, 2013

Backpack and Dress

There are so, so many things I haven't shown you. 
Way back at the beginning of this year, I had a request for a backpack. 
FYI - I am now a licensed seller of  Made By Rae Toddler backpacks. 
I gave her a few choices and this was the combo she liked. The fabric is Chocolate Lollipop Pink by Anna Maria Horner. The piping is Kona Cotton in corn yellow. 


I really like the way it turned out. 
This dress. 
I found some gorgeous linen on clearance at Joann. There was just enough to make up the Ice Cream dress by Oliver & S patterns for Bella. I bought it without Jess knowing. She pinned this dress about the same time. You can't see it much in these pictures but the neck and pocket facings are almost the same color as the inspiration dress. I actually had it in my stash! Of course, Miss Bella has grown so much in the last few months, it's now more of a top on her.
Maybe one day, she will enjoy modelling for us.....

2 comments:

  1. congrats on the new endeavor! I love the dress too - a perfect fabric/pattern combo :)

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!